Saturday, February 8, 2014

The five year engagement - 2012

I have never seen this movie before or know anything about it; I am guessing this is a Kathy pick.

Gosh, I am not sure I am qualified to comment on a chick flick, other than the fact that I am married to a chick. This is the second movie in two days with weird wedding party toasts.

I did enjoy the Christian Jewish menage with the wedding couple. But got confused with the plot where Violet Barne's, (Emily Blunt), sister got pregnant and ended up getting married first.

The movie gets dark, or sad, or something.

Parents, I did not see any nudity, but I left multiple times including a shower and a beard trim to get ready for church on Sunday. There is certainly a lot of discussion about pre-marital sex and there are some language issues.

We never reached the ending. This movie is just a waste of time. Avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment