Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Departed

I tend to be a fan of Jack Nicholson and Mark Wahlberg so when I read that Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, and Mark Wahlberg, with Martin Sheen, Ray Winstone, Vera Farmiga, Anthony Anderson, and Alec Baldwin were all in the same movie, I ordered it. That was an amazing set of performances, with Nicholson really pulling out the stops.

It is a thriller with a complex plot and will keep you on the edge of your seat. I had no idea how it was going to end other than through the process of elimination we kept having less people.

It is not family friendly. I didn't see any nudity if that bothers you, but a lot of people wind up in body bags and they are quite generous with the splattering blood.

I don't know that I will watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment