Saturday, August 15, 2015

Bodyguard - Kevin Costner

Sure you have seen this movie, the question on the table is would you watch it again? I would and will and just did. We keep this one on the shelf. You see, our movie shelves in both Kauai and Seattle have limited capacity. We are not going to add capacity. So every time a movie comes up, the question is does it get to enter, or stay on, the shelf, or do we trade it in to try a new movie. It is a bit weird watching it again after she had a drug overdose. It may end up in the trade-in pile based on that.

If you haven't seen it, this is a great movie.  If you know me, you know I, like most of the people that would read this, am/are in the security business. My specialty is cyber-security, but I am sure every person in the trade has had to move into the physical side.

Is it family friendly? I did not observe any nudity. Kevin Costner does go to bed with Whitney Houston, and they are not married, but it is done well. There is some violence. There is a twisted person stalking Whitney Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment