Saturday, August 22, 2015

SALT - Angelina Jolie

Jolie is certainly in the top five for female action figures and she is surrounded with the kind of budget, film team and stunt team that Tom Cruise enjoys with Mission Impossible. My favorite quote:

Ted Winter: Any chance she could follow?
President's Secret Service Agent: My own men couldn't get through that door once it's closed.
Ted Winter: Yeah, well, unfortunately, she isn't one of your men.

It is mindless, but a fun way to pass some time. Good plot good acting.

Is it family friendly? There is no sex. There is violence, but a kid of any age will be able to discern it is fake violence.

Will I watch it again? Yeah, I will put a calendar entry to watch it in three or four years when I have forgotten some of the twist and turns as the story unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment